Marks Point is a suburb of the City of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, located 23 kilometres (14 mi) from Newcastle's central business district and forming a small peninsula extending into the eastern side of Lake Macquarie. The suburb is named after the Marks brothers, and is one of the oldest suburbs in the Lake Macquarie area.
Local businesses in Marks Point include a marina, post office, news agency, hairdressing salon, take away and bowling club. There is also Public School, child care centre and a community hall available for hire which backs onto the local soccer field.
Where is? - Around Marks Point
- Belmont Primary School—6 Livingstone St, Belmont
- Belmont High School—424 Pacific Hwy, Belmont
- Marks Point Primary School—2a Findon St, Marks Point
- Blacksmiths Public School – Amaroo Street, Blacksmiths
Cafes, Restaurants and Take Away
- Sesames On The Lake—63 Maude St, Belmont
- Sprout Bistro—Lake Macquarie Yacht Club Ada St, Belmont
- Captain and Crew Café - 68 Marks Point Rd, Marks Point
- Belmont Citi Centre—Edgar St, Belmont
- Woolworths—Cnr Macquarie & Singleton Street, Belmont
- 7 Eleven Marks Point – 770 Pacific Highway, Marks Point
- Naru Reserve – 1 Naru Crescent, Marks Point
- Marks Point Dog Exercise Area – 34 Haddon Cres, Marks Point